Aerial Ace Never misses.After You Makes the target act next this turn.Attract Target falls in love if it has the opposite gender, and has a 50% chance to refuse attacking the user.Autotomize Raises the user's Speed by two stages and halves the user's weight.Block Prevents the target from leaving battle.Brick Break Destroys Reflect and Light Screen.Confide Lowers the target's Special Attack by one stage.Cut Inflicts regular damage with no additional effect.Destiny Bond If the user faints this turn, the target automatically will, too.Double Team Raises the user's evasion by one stage.Facade Power doubles if user is burned, paralyzed, or poisoned.False Swipe Cannot lower the target's HP below 1.Flash Cannon Has a 10% chance to lower the target's Special Defense by one stage.Frustration Power increases as happiness decreases, up to a maximum of 102.Fury Cutter Power doubles every turn this move is used in succession after the first, maxing out after five turns.Giga Impact User foregoes its next turn to recharge.Gyro Ball Power raises when the user has lower Speed, up to a maximum of 150.Head Smash User receives 1/2 the damage inflicted in recoil.Hidden Power Power and type depend upon user's IVs. Power can range from 30 to 70.Hyper Beam User foregoes its next turn to recharge.Iron Defense Raises the user's Defense by two stages.Iron Head Has a 30% chance to make the target flinch.King’s Shield Blocks damaging attacks and lowers attacking Pokémon's Attack by two stages on contact. Switches Aegislash to Shield Forme.Magnet Rise User is immune to Ground moves and effects for five turns.Metal Sound Lowers the target's Special Defense by two stages.Night Slash Has an increased chance for a critical hit.Power Trick User swaps Attack and Defense.Protect Prevents any moves from hitting the user this turn.Pursuit Has double power against, and can hit, Pokémon attempting to switch out.Rain Dance Changes the weather to rain for five turns.Reflect Reduces damage from physical attacks by half.Rest User sleeps for two turns, completely healing itself.Retaliate Has double power if a friendly Pokémon fainted last turn.Return Power increases with happiness, up to a maximum of 102.Rock Slide Has a 30% chance to make the target flinch.Rock Smash Has a 50% chance to lower the target's Defense by one stage.Round Has double power if it's used more than once per turn.Sacred Sword Ignores the target's stat modifiers.Secret Power Has a 30% chance to inflict a status effect which depends upon the terrain.Shadow Ball Has a 20% chance to lower the target's Special Defense by one stage.Shadow Claw Has an increased chance for a critical hit.Shadow Sneak Inflicts regular damage with no additional effect.Shock Wave Never misses.Slash Has an increased chance for a critical hit.Sleep Talk Randomly uses one of the user's other three moves. Only works if the user is sleeping.Snore Has a 30% chance to make the target flinch. Only works if the user is sleeping.Spite Lowers the PP of the target's last used move by 4.Substitute Transfers 1/4 of the user's max HP into a doll, protecting the user from further damage or status changes until it breaks.Sunny Day Changes the weather to sunny for five turns.Swagger Raises the target's Attack by two stages and confuses the target.Swords Dance Raises the user's Attack by two stages.Tackle Inflicts regular damage with no additional effect.Toxic Badly poisons the target, inflicting more damage every turn.Wide Guard Prevents any multi-target moves from hitting friendly Pokémon this turn.